WOULD 4CYTE™ GRANULES SUIT MY DOG?
4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs contains EPIITALIS®, as well as New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, and marine cartilage. As such 4CYTE™ granules may be a suitable prophylactic joint protection measure to actively maintain healthy joints. 4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs may be safely administered from 6 months of age.
Used in this way 4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs may be beneficial in:
- Highly active, working or performance dogs to support healthy joint function
- High-risk breeds including large and giant breeds as a protective and preventative measure against joint disease.
- Young growing dogs
- 4CYTE™ Granules for Dogs may also be used to help reduce inflammation associated with mild to moderate osteoarthritis.
4CYTE™ Granules are safe for long-term use and may be used to:
- Help maintain healthy joints at any stage of life
- Help address symptoms such as stiffness and lack of willingness to jump, run or play
- Complement prescription joint pain treatments
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Targeted nutrition
- Simple, non-invasive application
- Small, cost-effective, once-daily administration
- Surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
- Has undergone both in-vitro and clinical studies
- Highly palatable
Available over the counter from your veterinarian. A 100g bag of 4CYTE™ granules lasts around 120 days on a maintenance dose for a dog weighing between 11 and 20kgs.
Refer to product packaging
- New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
- Marine Cartilage